Enter your starting address in the MapQuest box to the right, and click Get Directions, or...|
From Boston and South
- 93 North to Concord
- Exit 15E 393 (202/4) East to Epsom Circle
- 28 North to Alton Circle
- 11 West to Conference Center
- At the Alton Traffic Circle, follow around to the 3rd exit, placing the gas station on your right and Aubuchon Hardware on your left. This is still Route 11.
- Go through the town of Alton. Route 11 takes a sharp Left turn and crosses a stone bridge when you are at the tip of Lake Winnipesaukee, taking you to the West side of the Bay. At the blinking yellow light it then turns sharply Right by the Amilyne's Corner Market. Keep the Post Office and mini-golf course on the left.
- THE ENTRANCE TO THE CONFERENCE CENTER is on the left about 500 feet from the corner and is marked by a sign. Go up the hill and turn right. By traveling counter clockwise around the triangle, you will pass the Dining Hall and the Tabernacle. The next building is the Administration building, where the office is located.
For GPS or Other Mapping Systems
Use 15 Mount Major Hwy, Alton Bay, NH, which will put you close to (if not at) the main entrance.